Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fifty nine

I tried to learn something about Tax Day today, but it turns out that Tax Day is incredibly boring. It's the day you have to file your taxes. That's it. Don't even think of doing anything interesting on Tax Day. Just don't. I will report your ass to the IRS.

Instead I learned that declawing your cat is illegal in the UK. I mean, I do think it's kind of mean to declaw your cat, but it's also pretty mean when the cat claws the hell out of your expensive furniture and then you kill it. Know what I'm sayin'?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Two words: nail clippers.

Declawing a cat is like cutting off your fingers at the second knuckle so they tell me. Pretty nasty.

Chaser said...

Yeah, we started out trying to just trim Fudgems' nails, but he will not cooperate. I mean, he will bite the hell out of you. Maybe we should try harder...someone suggested wrapping him in a towel. I may wrap his cold, dead body in a towel one day, but until then I don't see it happening.