Sunday, April 1, 2007

Forty one, Forty two, Forty three

For starters, I really don't like doing a three-in-one blog. It's totally lazy to get that far behind. In my defense I was pretty busy, especially Saturday. Anyway...on with the learning.

Friday:

Friday's may seem like kind of a cop out, because it isn't technically something I learned, but I'm putting it anyway. Friday I went to the park and walked around one of the trails twice. I'm blogging it because it was a new experience for me (going on a walk like that by myself, plus I had never walked that trail before) and also it was good for me and something out of the ordinary, which is really what this blog is about anyway. Technically I could say I learned something, like the time it takes me to walk that trail or whatever, but I don't feel the need to bullshit anybody like that.

Saturday:

I learned how to activate somebody's library card when they've applied at home. Somebody probably already showed me how to do that, but I forgot. Now I know.

Sunday:

April Fools!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.