Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Seventy four

Um, Jared tried to teach me about binary over IM today, but it didn't really take because I was watching Idol and in between messages I was all "OMG CHRIS RICHARDSON OMG LET'S HUG." I mean, I pretty much understand it, but I want to read that whole huge Wikipedia entry and it's totally not happening tonight. I'll, like, put it on the list or whatever. I should have a list.

Hey, have you seen that Skittles commercial with that weird rabbit that sings? That rabbit is weird!

Oh, damn. Learnings. Um...okay. Hey, look at this: How Clapperboards Work. I really did not know that. I don't know that I ever even thought about it. Well there you go. That was a fun one.

1 comment:

Billdude said...

It took me awhile to realize what was meant by a clapperboard.