Monday, June 25, 2007

126, 127, 128

Saturday I learned what makes bratwurst so delicious. There isn't much to Johnsonville brats, they're mostly just pork, corn syrup, and a few seasonings. Mmmm, sugary pork. More please.

Yesterday I looked up the lyrics to "Asleep" by the Smiths because it is in the book that I am reading right now (The Perks of Being a Wallflower). It's about killing yourself, go figure.

Today I looked up "weck," the original third W in "BW3s." I had learned that before but forgotten, so it's okay. Weck is short for "kummelweck" which is a type of roll with caraway seeds and pretzel salt on top; a common food in the Buffalo area is a beef on weck sandwich, which is, uh, pretty much what it sounds like. B-Dubs originally served this sandwich but now they don't. They also do not serve me free wings, even though they should.

No comments: