Sunday, July 22, 2007

152, 153, 154, 155

Thursday I learned about this thing called Fiddler's Green. It's this imaginary land that sailors talk about, where everything is happy and people continuously dance and play the fiddle. The legend says that you can find the place by putting your oar over your shoulder and then walking inland until people ask you what you're carrying.

Friday I learned about the iPhone. I played with one at the Apple store at Easton. It was pretty cool and easy to figure out. I guess you can buy me one if you really want to.

Saturday I learned that Alan Ruck was 29 when he played Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Jeez, that's old. I knew he and Matthew Broderick were not high school aged when they made that movie, but 29 is pushing it.

Today I learned that "pico de gallo" is Spanish for "rooster's beak." That is crazy, that I never knew that and I never thought to look it up or anything either.

No comments: