Thursday, September 20, 2007

214, 215

Yesterday I learned that there are like, official levels of security for paper shredders. We got this awesome new shredder at work (nickname: the beast) that shreds CDs (yes, I tried it) and for some reason people keep having me shred stuff; I must clearly be pretty immature if everyone in the office knows how excited I'll get about putting stuff in a shredder. Anyway, ours is very nice and my boss said that it's a high security level; he said it was a level below the CIA level. I guess he was probably joking about that, but there are 6 different security levels for shredders. Ours looks like a level 3 or 4; it makes cool confetti. I have shredded 247 library card applications and a bunch of volunteer apps with private information on them. Also, if you stick your tongue to the outside of the shredder, it stops shredding b/c it knows you have your tongue on there. Yes, I'm sure.

Today I learned that a previous blog on Skybus was wrongers. They announced 4 new cities today, but none of them were Cancun or Nassau. Skybus is now going to be flying to Biloxi, Ft Myers, Chattanooga, and Milwaukee. I think they're flying to way too many places in Florida; I was hoping for something like the SC/Georgia area, or Texas or something. Somewhere I've never been.

No comments: