Friday, September 28, 2007

222, 223

Gah! Why do I keep forgetting about this blog?!

Thursday I learned some stuff about rabies. One interesting things is that, the one episode of Scrubs where Dr. Cox kills a bunch of people by transplanting rabies-infected organs into them? That has really happened. Skunks and raccoons are two of the big rabies carriers in the US. Remember when Matthew's girlfriend Ingrid got rabies and died on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman? That was hilarious.

Today I learned about www.abebooks.com and their "book sleuth," which is where you can post a book if you can't remember the title or author and people will help you figure out what it is. One day I will get around to posting my stupid horror story about the tiger (or whatever it was) and somebody better be able to help me.

No comments: