Monday, October 29, 2007

250, 251, 252, 253, 254

Thursday I learned that there are different techniques for eating chicken wings. Here's one where you break up the wing and then smash it on the table to get the meat off. Gross. I love the taste of wings but I freaking hate having to tear the nasty meat and vessels and tendons off the bone.

Friday I learned that I could expect to get about $7000 if I sold my car to a private party right now. That is freaking sweet.

Saturday I learned how to do zombie makeup. I found out about a cool technique where you roll up little lines of toilet paper and apply them with liquid latex to make an open wound. I also played around with lipstick and eyeliner to make dead zombie eyes. And I learned that that color hairspray stuff is never, ever worth it. What a mess.

Sunday I learned about sunflowers. 1.) In their bud stage, sunflowers follow the sun; in the morning they face east and turn their faces westward over the course of the day. At night they go back to facing east. That is creepy. 2.) There is like a mathematical model to show the pattern that the seeds grow in the middle of the flower. See here for that.

Today I learned where the Maldives are. I would like to go there on a magical fantasy free vacation.

No comments: