Monday, February 18, 2008

366th Day

So, a year ago today I started this blog. And yes, I fell 45 entries/days short of my goal. I really wanted to finish, to make it all the way through a year, but I think it was obvious once Christmas time came around that I was not going to keep up. I don't know what happened exactly; I was busy, but there were many other times throughout the year that I was busy but still kept blogging.
The one thing I can say is that I did not stop learning. There were many times that I thought "Ooh, great blog fact!" but I was just too far behind to bother. Also, I stopped blogging in January, but I did finally get my ass re-enrolled in school, so I kind of feel that the blog served its purpose by filling the gap in time when I was not "officially" learning anything.

I don't know if I will ever finish the last 45 things, or if I will keep posting here or never touch it again; I don't even know if anyone is reading this. Thanks to anyone who has checked in though. I think we came across some interesting things.

You know where to find me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.