Sunday, March 25, 2007

Thirty five, Thirty six

Saturday:

Bill did a little 'splaining to me about gravity, rubber mats, and balls (fun site there, by the way). As part of the honors program at college, you could take these special classes that were just, like, a bunch of smart people sitting around talking about smart people stuff (I don't know, I never ended up taking one), and there was one once called Time. I really wanted to take it and simultaneously knew that it would kick my ass so hard. My brain gets all pissy with me when I try to make it think about things like Time and Gravity (not to mention being all "Well, what kind of rubber mat? Is it like a yoga mat, or one of those sheets for people who wet the bed, or what?").

Sunday:

Today I learned that the cable company is CHARGING ME $2.10 every month for the stupid Channel Guide Magazine that I throw away. I want to stab the cable company in the neck. They have been nothing but asses to me since I moved in here. Damn.

No comments: