Friday, March 23, 2007

Thirty four

Today I learned the rules to a game called "Eat Poop You Cat." Basically you take a piece of paper, and the first person writes a sentence on it...then, the next person takes the paper and draws a picture that represents the sentence. Then the sentence gets covered up and you pass it on to the third person, so the third person just sees the picture, and they have to write a sentence that is a caption for the picture...cover up the picture and repeat as needed. It's basically like a game of telephone but with pictures and sentences alternating. In the end you get to look at the whole mess and see how everybody interpreted everything. It sounds like it could be pretty fun...and also extremely dirty, if I know my friends.

I learn about games a lot. I like games.

No comments: