Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fifty five, Fifty six

Friday I learned that Bob Barker will be retiring from The Price Is Right at the end of this season, which makes me want to DIE. Every day since before I was born, Bob Barker has been on The Price Is Right. Watching that show is one of my earliest memories, and to this day I will screw up my whole day's schedule in order to watch it in the morning, postponing my shower until noon, when it's over, if that's what it takes. Damn. Friday June 15 will be a sad, sad day.

Today I learned some Italian. I was shelving a ton of stuff in the teen area whilst some dude was getting an Italian lesson, and by the end of my time over there I think I was doing better than he was. In my head I was all "spero che...you HOPE the movie starts soon" and "no, she said gia, already...the movie ALREADY started..." I should have made him shelve my stuff while I finished up the Italian lesson.

No comments: