Friday, May 11, 2007

Eighty two, Eighty three

I've learned a bunch of things already today. Woe is me, having to post about only two.

One thing I learned is what "helioplex" is. It's a stabilizing substance that helps your sunscreen stay on longer and work longer. Just what I need. I am actually in the market for a new sunscreen. Apparently Neutrogena uses this stuff, and I'm reading good reviews of the spray-on sunscreen even though I always thought that kind wouldn't really work.

Thing two is that I learned about the "language of flowers." Obviously I knew that yellow roses mean friendship, red mean love, etc. But there's this whole big thing where like every flower has a meaning. It was developed in the Victorian era so people could send each other coded messages through flowers. That's awesome! I wonder what flower says "bring me some donuts."

1 comment:

Erica said...

I want to learn about flowers too! Then I can send you messages... that smell good. Mmmm!