Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ninety four, Ninety five

I am going to put this up even though I feel like there might be errors...I just read something that gave a 1 in 3 statistic, but this says 1 in 27. Anyway, I heard somewhere once that all orange cats are male, but then recently I saw one or two female orange cats up for adoption at the CAHS. The answer is that MOST orange cats are male, but not all.
http://www.scienceiq.com/ShowFact.cfm?ID=207
The "Cat Scratchins" site that seems to best answer the question is not working, so I'll have to go with that one.

Today I learned about black squirrels. They are not native to the Kent State area, but a groundskeeper once brought in 10 of them and now they're all over the place. Once at my temp job I told this guy I was going to go to Kent State, and he said "ah, home of the black squirrels." I did not know what the hell he was talking about, and I just stared at him and then went back to reading my book. No wonder everybody thought I was a weirdo.

No comments: