Friday, May 25, 2007

Ninety six, Ninety seven

I really could use a break from this blog. I'm not going to take one, I'm just saying I could use one. I'm learning as much as ever but sometimes it wears on me to have to remember what it was, where I read about it, etc. Aaaanyway...

1.) I learned about the word "bunny." I wondered where it came from, because it's really not similar at all the the word "rabbit." At least, say, "kitty" and "cat" are somewhat close-sounding. Well it's a really old word and it may be related to the "bun" hairstyle, so like, the little bunny tail is like a bun? Hehe. It also was a term for a pretty woman or young girl.

2.) I learned about something called "polymorphous light eruption" which sounds sort of like what I have as far as getting a rash in the sun, but also kind of not. I'm almost positive that mine's triggered by cosmetics (ie, lotion) but I'm not sure. It sucks, I'm sure of that.

No comments: