Wednesday, December 12, 2007

296, 297, 298

Monday I learned some beginner tips for painting with acrylics. See here.

Tuesday I learned about oatmeal. Oatmeal is good for you. It can lower your cholesterol and it is high in fiber and complex carbohydrates. Oatmeal will leave you feeling fuller longer during the day. Steel cut oatmeal takes a long time to cook but is extra good for you because it leaves the outside part on, like with brown rice.

Today I learned where you can get your credit report. The three companies that have to give you a free report per year are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. All you have to do is go to the website annualcreditreport.com or call their 800 number or mail in a form, and you can get your free report. You don't have to contact each agency separately, and any other website that is trying to give you a free credit report is not for real and you should watch out. I sound like a commercial here, but I am just trying to tell you what I learned. I don't care if you get a free credit report or not.

No comments: